Helping people traverse the complicated Pittsburgh Beaver County Real Estate market is one of the most rewarding parts of being a Realtor®. I love Beaver County and really enjoy working with people. Offering my clients a superior level of service and helping them find the home or investment that best meets their needs and finances is what I do best. I bring my communication and negotiation skills to the table, as well as my superior organization skills and my ability to manage complex projects.
I represent both buyers and sellers in the Western Pennsylvania real estate market. Working closely with my clients to understand their specific goals, I provide sound guidance drawing on over 20 years of experience and approaching every opportunity with care and enthusiasm. I believe in the value of relationships, open communication, the power of negotiation, the importance of appropriate property preparation and presentation, quality marketing, and accurate property pricing.
Whether a first time home buyer, seasoned investor, or downsizing to simplify life, I enjoy working with clients at every chapter of life’s journey. I know how to effectively consult, negotiate, and oversee the complex transactional details that often are experienced when buying and selling real estate.
As someone who is always hungry for knowledge, I believe in empowering my clients with relevant and detailed data so they can make informed decisions for themselves. A consistent top producer and office leader, it is important to me to provide my clients with the information and guidance needed throughout the process.
For home sellers, I will help you accurately present, price, and market your property to achieve the highest and best results. My marketing is creative and targeted to the buyers (and their agents) who are the most likely to want your home. My background knowledge in technology allows me to capitalize on extensive online marketing providing virtual tours, enhanced listing on industry websites, and social media marketing.
For home buyers, I will help you clarify your goals and prepare you to be armed and ready when the right property comes around. I truly love helping my clients get into their first home and then move up to their next dream home when the time is right. With patience, determination, and finesse, I am dedicated to helping you find and purchase the right home for you.
Whether buying a first home, downsizing to a smaller home or moving out of state, for all clients, it is my ultimate wish to become your realtor for life; that you feel comfortable calling me for all your real estate needs and would readily recommend me to family and friends.
A lifelong resident of Western Pennsylvania, I have happily called Beaver County home for over 40 years and consider myself an expert on the Beaver County Real Estate Market. Giving back to the community is very important to me as I have spent years volunteering with various organizations – Baseball High School Boosters, Parent Teacher Association, and many more.In my spare time....
When not selling real estate, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two children. On any given day you can find me out and about walking my beloved rescue dog, Coco. Reading and traveling are also some of my favorite things to do.A Unique Experience
One of my most unique experiences as a real estate agent was appearing on an episode of HGTV’s House Hunters. It was a tremendous learning experience for me having this time working in the world of TV. Throughout the process my client and I have grown to be very close friends. What you can’t tell from the format of the TV show is whereas the show only gives the client the choice of three homes to buy, the reality is that whenever looking for a new home it usually takes touring many homes before the perfect home is decided upon. In this particular case, my client and I looked and looked and looked for the perfect home even though in TV-time it only shows us looking at three options. It was a great experience... the best part being my client is thrilled with the place she now calls “Home” and I made a new dear friend in the process.Experience
RANKED #10 RE/MAX AGENT in Western Pennsylvania 2017
• Full-time Realtor® since 1997
• 2015 Realtor® of the Year
• Over $60,000,000 Sold
• Local Expertise- Beaver County Resident for over 40 years
• Expanded Experience in Technology
• Marketing & Advertising Specialist
• Extensive network of expert professionals for inspections, warranties, repairs, lending, etc.
• 2017 Platinum Club - RE/MAX Pennsylvania/Delaware Region
• 2017 Keymax Club - Keymax Settlement Services
• 2017 Residential Sales Award - Beaver County Association of REALTORS
• 2017 Warranty Champion - HSA Home Warranty
• 2015 Beaver County Realtor of the Year
• ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
• ASR – Accredited Seller Representative
• SRS -- Seller Representative Specialist
• CSR -- Certified Sellers Representative
• SRES – Senior Residential Specialist
• Ranked #160 in Top 200 Agents in Pennsylvania, America's Best Agents, Real Trends 2017
• Five Star Professional 2010-2015
• RE/MAX Platinum Club
• 2013 RE/MAX Hall of Fame
• Featured on HGTV, House Hunters
• Sellers Agent
• Buyer’s Agent
• New Home Construction
• Investment Properties
• Bank-owned properties
• Director of Beaver County Association of Realtors 2014 - 2016
• Secretary of Beaver County Association of Realtors 2013
Licensed Full Time Realtor® since 1997.
Bachelors of Science Management Information Services, Indiana University PennsylvaniaSkills
• Highly Organized and Detail Oriented
• Strong Communication and Listening Skills
• Superior Problem Solving skills
• Outstanding Customer Service
• Expert Negotiator
• Resolute, Motivated, and Dedicated
Beaver County Association of Realtors®
National Association of Realtors®
Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®